think empowers, supports, and funds exceptional technology entrepreneurs to fast track the launch of innovative digital solutions in Africa.
For a period of 6-months think brings together exceptional tech entrepreneurs teams for an intensive incubation program. Selected startups will engage with technical as well as business experts to work on creating value out of scalable and exportable products.
Participants during the accelerator program get the opportunity to build their respective skills in business development, fund-raising and other strategic leadership skills.
think is not just another tech incubator, we offer teams the following unique advantages:
- an opportunity to work with a well-known ITC corporate and the Tigo brand that operates across Africa and Latin America
- an opportunity to fast-track the launch of innovative products and services
- free and modern office space with fast broadband access for 6 months
- a growing network of partners, fellow entrepreneurs, business leaders
- direct access to international markets for ambitious entrepreneurs
- 15,000 USD living stipend in exchange for 10% equity
- opportunity for additional financing at the end of the incubation program
read more +